Textile product consists of a new calcium/silicate fiber, with a small quantity of organic fibers that decomposes from about 200 ºC.
- High temperature sealing material based biosoluble fiber millboard based on mineral fibres.* Exonerated from classification as a carcinogen according to Note Q in EU commission Directive 97/69/EC).
- ICP BCV BIO bulk fiber is a lightweight insulation material which consists of calcium magnesium silicate.
- ICP FCV BIO is manufactured from alkaline earth silicate wool, blended with specially selected organic binders to give flexibility felts with exceptional characteristics.
- ICP MCV BIO LT needled blankets, flexible and lightweight, are made from biosoluble mineral fibers for high temperature.
- ICP PLCV BIO boards are manufactured from alkaline earth silicate wool, blended with specially selected inorganic and organic binders to give rigid boards with exceptional characteristics.