ICP 1200/1300 ceramic fiber textiles also contain reinforcement insert materials of either Inconel wire or continuous fiberglass filament to increase handling strength during installation and enhance fiber durability .
- High temperature sealing material based on a blend of ceramic fiber bonded with mineral fibers, suitable for operating conditions up to 1000ºC.
- ICP MC1600 blankets are high temperatura can exposed to temperatures up to 1600ºC.
- ICP MCA ceramic fiber blankets are manufactured by ceramic fibres obtained by a “spun” process.
- ICP PCA paper products are manufactured from refractory ceramic fibres, blended with specially selected organic binders to give flexible papers with exceptional characteristics.
- ICP PLCA boards are manufactured from refractory ceramic fibres, blended with specially selected inorganic and organic binders to give rigid boards with exceptional characteristics.